It supports the 1.6/1.8 model, and also fits the OEM case, which means the conversion installs tidily into the OEM position. It also supports the stock ‘smart; alternator’ control.
The only extra thing you need to do besides plugging it in is run a MAP vacuum hose (supplied) from the ECU to the intake manifold.
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (Freescale Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports all factory sensors.
- Truly Plug-n-Play
- 16×16 Fuel and Ignition Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- DSP Knock Control
- in-built 21psi MAP sensor (or use your factory AFM)
- Closed Loop Boost Control
- Launch Control
- In the field regular FW updates and improvements
- Uses the powerful MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- Supplied with rolling road certified and developed basemaps for either turbo or NA setups.
- You will need to remove your factory ECU, and follow the hardware guide in the downloads section tab.
- ME221 PnP Core Board
- Vacuum Hose
- USB Dongle with a selection of OEM and Turbo basemaps (both 1.6 and 1.8), tuning software and manuals.
If you wish to run without a MAF sensor, then you will need to use the stock Intake Air Temperature Sensor – relocate it to the plenum if running a forced induction setup.
Please contact us if ordering from outside of the UK so we can get you an accurate quote for shipping.