As part of your Mx5 turbo conversion a few extra parts will be required to mount the turbo. We have assembled a kit of the main parts you’ll need to save you the headache of sourcing them from numerous suppliers. Included in the kit are the following items…
- 2 x turbo gaskets.
- 1 x block fitting adaptor for the oil feed line.
- 1 x oil feed line and banjo fitting/bolt.
- 2 x water feed banjos and bolts.
- 1 x sump fitting for the oil return. – 5/8″ hose barbs and 1/2″ bspt thread. 19mm tapping drill required.
- 1 x wastegate actuator mounting bracket. Clock the turbo to this bracket.
- 1 x cylinder head oil feed adaptor. Some later engines that don’t have an oil feed available from the side of the block. If so, use the port in the rear, left face of the cylinder head.